Assisted Living Facilities in Mooresville, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Mooresville, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Mooresville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mooresville, IN directly and in the immediate area of Morgan County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Mooresville, Indiana, you will likely come across Miller's Merry Manor, located at 259 W Harrison St in the 46158 zip code area in Morgan County. Miller's Merry Manor assists 55 and older adults living in Mooresville who need help with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Miller's Merry Manor includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Springs Of Mooresville is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Mooresville, Indiana. It has a total of 89 assisted living units. Springs Of Mooresville can be found at 302 North Johnson Road, in the 46158 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Morgan County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Springs Of Mooresville include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, creative arts and crafts and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 200 Meadow Lake Dr, inside 46158 zip code area, Meadow Lakes offers assisted living in Mooresville, IN to 55 and older adults who reside in Morgan County. Meadow Lakes accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 207 Morgan County residents.
3 More Facilities in Morgan County, IN
Waters Of Martinsville is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 2055 Heritage Dr, 46151 zip code. Up to 103 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Morgan County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Waters Of Martinsville. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Grandview Health & Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living in Morgan county, Indiana. It offers a total of 100 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Grandview Health & Rehabilitation Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Martinsville, IN and Morgan County. Grandview Health & Rehabilitation Center is located at 1959 E Columbus St, 46151.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Morgantown, Indiana, Morgantown Health Care is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 39 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 18-000399-1. Morgantown Health Care provides assisted living services not just to Morgantown residents, but also to all Morgan County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mooresville, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mooresville area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mooresville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mooresville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Morgan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mooresville, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Mooresville, Indiana
- Assisted Living in LA PORTE, IN
- Assisted Living in MISHAWAKA, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GARY, IN
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW HARMONY, IN
- Assisted Living in FERDINAND, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Spencer County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Martin County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007