Assisted Living Facilities in Lawrence County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lawrence County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lawrence County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living in Mitchell, Indiana, you may come across Mitchell Manor, located at 24 Teke Burton Dr in the 47446 zip code area in Lawrence County. Mitchell Manor provides assistance to retirees living in Mitchell who need help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Mitchell Manor includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Westview Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Bedford, Indiana. It has a total of 95 assisted living units. Westview Nursing And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 1510 Clinic Dr, in the 47421 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Lawrence County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Westview Nursing And Rehabilitation Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 2111 Norton Ln, inside 47421 zip code area, Garden Villa - Bedford provides assisted living in Bedford, IN to elderly adults who reside in Lawrence County. Garden Villa - Bedford accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 190 Lawrence County residents.
Stonebridge Health Campus is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 3100 Shawnee Dr S, 47421 zip code. Up to 108 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Lawrence County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Stonebridge Health Campus. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Core Of Bedford provides assisted living in Lawrence county, Indiana. It offers a total of 37 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Core Of Bedford is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any elderly adults living in Bedford, IN and Lawrence County. Core Of Bedford is situated at 514 E 16th St, 47421.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Bedford, Indiana, White River Lodge is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 84 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 17-001153-1. White River Lodge offers assisted living services not only to Bedford residents, but also to all Lawrence County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Bliss Place, an assisted living facility in Bedford, Indiana located at 3008 Shawnee Dr S, 47421 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Bliss Place offers assisted living in Lawrence County to a maximum of 58 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lawrence County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lawrence County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lawrence County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lawrence County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lawrence County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lawrence County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Lawrence County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Lawrence County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lawrence County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007