Assisted Living Facilities in Princeton, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Princeton, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Princeton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Princeton, IN directly and in the immediate area of Gibson County.
While looking for assisted living in Princeton, Indiana, you may find River Oaks Health Campus, located at 1244 Vail St in the 47670 zip code area in Gibson County. River Oaks Health Campus provides help to older adults living in Princeton who require help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. River Oaks Health Campus includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Gibson General Hospital - Snf is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Princeton, Indiana. It has a total of 45 assisted living units. Gibson General Hospital - Snf can be found at 1808 Sherman Dr, in the 47670 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Gibson County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Gibson General Hospital - Snf include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 1020 W Vine St, inside 47670 zip code area, Waters Of Princeton offers assisted senior living in Princeton, IN to retirees who live in Gibson County. Waters Of Princeton accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 95 Gibson County residents.
2 More Facilities in Gibson County, IN
Transcendent Healthcare Of Owensville is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at Hwy 165 W Po Box 369, 47665 zip code. Up to 68 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Gibson County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Transcendent Healthcare Of Owensville. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Good Samaritan Home & Rehabilitative Center provides assisted senior living in Gibson county, Indiana. It offers a total of 103 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Good Samaritan Home & Rehabilitative Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any older adults living in Oakland City, IN and Gibson County. Good Samaritan Home & Rehabilitative Center is situated at 231 N Jackson St, 47660.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Princeton, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Princeton area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Princeton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Princeton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Gibson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Princeton, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Princeton, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WARSAW, IN
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENTOWN, IN
- Assisted Living in MADISON, IN
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in GARY, IN
- Assisted Living in KNOX, IN
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in Rush County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007