Assisted Living Facilities in Gibson County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Gibson County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Gibson County, IN area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Princeton, Indiana, you may find Gibson General Hospital - Snf, situated at 1808 Sherman Dr in the 47670 zip code area in Gibson County. Gibson General Hospital - Snf provides assistance to elderly adults living in Princeton who require help with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Gibson General Hospital - Snf includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
River Oaks Health Campus is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Princeton, Indiana. It has a total of 108 assisted living units. River Oaks Health Campus can be found at 1244 Vail St, in the 47670 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Gibson County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at River Oaks Health Campus include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 1020 W Vine St, inside 47670 zip code area, Waters Of Princeton provides assisted living in Princeton, IN to older adults who reside in Gibson County. Waters Of Princeton accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 95 Gibson County residents.
Good Samaritan Home & Rehabilitative Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 231 N Jackson St, 47660 zip code. Up to 103 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Gibson County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Good Samaritan Home & Rehabilitative Center. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Transcendent Healthcare Of Owensville provides assisted living in Gibson county, Indiana. It offers a total of 68 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Transcendent Healthcare Of Owensville is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any retired adults living in Owensville, IN and Gibson County. Transcendent Healthcare Of Owensville is located at Hwy 165 W Po Box 369, 47665.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Gibson County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Gibson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Gibson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Gibson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Gibson County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Gibson County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Gibson County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Gibson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Gibson County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007