Assisted Living Facilities in New Albany, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near New Albany, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to New Albany elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in New Albany, IN directly and in the immediate area of Floyd County.
While looking for assisted living services in New Albany, Indiana, you may find Diversicare Of Providence, located at 4915 Charlestown Rd in the 47150 zip code area in Floyd County. Diversicare Of Providence provides assistance to retirees living in New Albany who require aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Diversicare Of Providence includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Green Valley Care Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in New Albany, Indiana. It has a total of 141 assisted living apartments. Green Valley Care Center can be found at 3118 Green Valley Rd, in the 47150 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Floyd County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Green Valley Care Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 3625 St Joseph Rd, inside 47150 zip code area, Rolling Hills Healthcare Center provides assisted senior living in New Albany, IN to senior citizens who reside in Floyd County. Rolling Hills Healthcare Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 115 Floyd County residents.
Autumn Woods Health Campus is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2911 Green Valley Rd, 47150 zip code. Up to 93 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Floyd County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Autumn Woods Health Campus. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
New Albany Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides senior assisted living in Floyd county, Indiana. It offers a total of 143 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. New Albany Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any retired adults living in New Albany, IN and Floyd County. New Albany Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is located at 201 E Elm St, 47150.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in New Albany, Indiana, Lincoln Hills Of New Albany is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 156 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 17-000321-1. Lincoln Hills Of New Albany offers assisted living services not only to New Albany older adults, but also to all Floyd County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Villages At Historic Silvercrest, an assisted living facility in New Albany, Indiana located at 1809 Old Vincennes Road, 47150 zip code area. It includes services like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, help with laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Villages At Historic Silvercrest offers assisted living in Floyd County to a maximum of 101 retired adults.
Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital-pcu provides assisted living in Floyd County to up to 26 retirees at a time. Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital-pcu is located at 3104 Blackiston Blvd Progressive Care Unit in the 47150 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, barbershop and salon services and restaurant-style dining options.
Bennett Place, located at 3928 Horne Ave, New Albany, Indiana, 47150 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Floyd County and nearby areas. Bennett Place has a maximum capacity of 47 assisted living apartments. A few of its services include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation services and fitness and exercise programs.
2 More Facilities in Floyd County, IN
Villas Of Guerin Woods is an assisted living facility in Georgetown, Indiana, providing care and services to 55 and over adults who require help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are searching for assisted living in Floyd County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Villas Of Guerin Woods. Its full capacity is 78 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted living in Floyds Knobs, Indiana, you may find Azalea Hills, situated at 3700 Lafayette Pkwy in the 47119 zip code area in Floyd County. Azalea Hills helps senior citizens living in Floyds Knobs who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Azalea Hills includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in New Albany, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in New Albany area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian New Albany senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for New Albany blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Floyd County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in New Albany, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near New Albany, Indiana
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in MCCORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in WINAMAC, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
Additional assisted living options in New Albany:
If your loved one lives in New Albany and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in New Albany, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007