Assisted Living Facilities in Logansport, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Logansport, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Logansport elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Logansport, IN directly and in the immediate area of Cass County.
While looking for assisted living in Logansport, Indiana, you may come across Camelot Care Center, situated at 1555 Commerce St in the 46947 zip code area in Cass County. Camelot Care Center assists senior citizens living in Logansport who are searching for help with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Camelot Care Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Chase Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Logansport, Indiana. It has a total of 101 assisted living apartments. Chase Center can be found at 2 Chase Park, in the 46947 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Cass County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Chase Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 602 Woodbridge Ave, inside 46947 zip code area, Woodbridge Health Campus offers senior assisted living in Logansport, IN to older adults who reside in Cass County. Woodbridge Health Campus accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 95 Cass County residents.
Mckinney Place is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 3901 High Street Rd, 46947 zip code. Up to 69 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Cass County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Mckinney Place. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Miller's Merry Manor - Michigan Ave provides assisted senior living in Cass county, Indiana. It offers a total of 21 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Miller's Merry Manor - Michigan Ave is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Logansport, IN and Cass County. Miller's Merry Manor - Michigan Ave is located at 1101 Michigan Ave, 46947.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Logansport, Indiana, Miller's Merry Manor is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 127 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 17-000140-1. Miller's Merry Manor offers assisted living services not just to Logansport residents, but also to all Cass County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Logansport, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Logansport area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Logansport senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Logansport blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cass County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Logansport, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Logansport, Indiana
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in WINAMAC, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in MERRILLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BLUFFTON, IN
- Assisted Living in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vermillion County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
- Assisted Living in Whitley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Logansport:
If your loved one lives in Logansport and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Logansport, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007