Assisted Living Facilities in Cass County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Cass County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cass County, IN area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Logansport, Indiana, you may find Camelot Care Center, situated at 1555 Commerce St in the 46947 zip code area in Cass County. Camelot Care Center helps elderly adults living in Logansport who require help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Camelot Care Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Woodbridge Health Campus is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Logansport, Indiana. It has a total of 95 assisted living apartments. Woodbridge Health Campus can be found at 602 Woodbridge Ave, in the 46947 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Cass County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Woodbridge Health Campus include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 2 Chase Park, inside 46947 zip code area, Chase Center provides senior assisted living in Logansport, IN to 55+ adults who live in Cass County. Chase Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 101 Cass County residents.
Miller's Merry Manor is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 200 26th St, 46947 zip code. Up to 127 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Cass County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Miller's Merry Manor. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Mckinney Place provides assisted living in Cass county, Indiana. It offers a total of 69 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Mckinney Place is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any retired adults living in Logansport, IN and Cass County. Mckinney Place is situated at 3901 High Street Rd, 46947.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in Logansport, Indiana, Miller's Merry Manor - Michigan Ave is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 21 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 17-012036-1. Miller's Merry Manor - Michigan Ave offers assisted living services not only to Logansport residents, but also to all Cass County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cass County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cass County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cass County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cass County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cass County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Cass County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Cass County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Cass County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Cass County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007