Assisted Living Facilities in Kosciusko County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Kosciusko County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Kosciusko County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Winona Lake, Indiana, you will likely come across Grace Village Health Care Facility, located at 337 Grace Village Dr in the 46590 zip code area in Kosciusko County. Grace Village Health Care Facility provides assistance to retired adults living in Winona Lake who require assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Grace Village Health Care Facility includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Miller's Merry Manor is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Syracuse, Indiana. It has a total of 66 assisted living apartments. Miller's Merry Manor can be found at 500 E Pickwick Dr, in the 46567 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Kosciusko County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Miller's Merry Manor include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 505 W 4th St, inside 46542 zip code area, Lakeland Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center offers assisted senior living in Milford, IN to seniors who reside in Kosciusko County. Lakeland Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Kosciusko County residents.
Lake City Place is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 425 Chinworth Ct, 46580 zip code. Up to 50 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Kosciusko County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Lake City Place. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Mason Health Care Center provides senior living in Kosciusko county, Indiana. It offers a total of 115 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Mason Health Care Center is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Warsaw, IN and Kosciusko County. Mason Health Care Center is situated at 900 Provident Drive, 46580.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Warsaw, Indiana, Miller's Merry Manor is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 137 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 17-000017-1. Miller's Merry Manor offers assisted living services not only to Warsaw residents, but also to all Kosciusko County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Warsaw Meadows, an assisted living community in Warsaw, Indiana located at 300 E Prairie St, 46580 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, complimentary laundry services and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Warsaw Meadows offers assisted living in Kosciusko County to a maximum of 80 retired adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Kosciusko County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Kosciusko County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Kosciusko County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Kosciusko County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Kosciusko County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Kosciusko County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Kosciusko County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Kosciusko County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Kosciusko County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007