Assisted Living Facilities in Dekalb County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Dekalb County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dekalb County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Auburn, Indiana, you will likely come across Auburn Village, situated at 1751 Wesley Road in the 46706 zip code area in Dekalb County. Auburn Village provides assistance to seniors living in Auburn who require aid with showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Auburn Village includes amenities like: private apartments, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Betz Nursing Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Auburn, Indiana. It has a total of 114 assisted living units. Betz Nursing Home can be found at 116 Betz Rd, in the 46706 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Dekalb County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Betz Nursing Home include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 520 W Liberty St, inside 46721 zip code area, Laurels Of Dekalb provides senior assisted living in Butler, IN to older adults who live in Dekalb County. Laurels Of Dekalb accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 101 Dekalb County residents.
Miller's Merry Manor is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 1367 S Randolph St, 46738 zip code. Up to 76 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Dekalb County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Miller's Merry Manor. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dekalb County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dekalb County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dekalb County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dekalb County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dekalb County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dekalb County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near DeKalb County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Dekalb County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Dekalb County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Dekalb County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007