Assisted Living Facilities in Frankfort, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Frankfort, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Frankfort elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Frankfort, IN directly and in the immediate area of Clinton County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Frankfort, Indiana, you will likely find Clinton House Health And Rehab Center, located at 809 W Freeman St in the 46041 zip code area in Clinton County. Clinton House Health And Rehab Center helps 55+ adults living in Frankfort who require help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Clinton House Health And Rehab Center includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Wesley Manor Health Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Frankfort, Indiana. It has a total of 376 assisted living units. Wesley Manor Health Center can be found at 1555 N Main St, in the 46041 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Clinton County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Wesley Manor Health Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and welcoming visiting hours.
2 More Facilities in Clinton County, IN
Located at 502 W Jackson St, inside 46058 zip code area, Mulberry Health & Rehabilitation Center offers assisted senior living in Mulberry, IN to retirees who live in Clinton County. Mulberry Health & Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 159 Clinton County residents.
Milner Community Health Care is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 370 E Main St, 46065 zip code. Up to 104 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Clinton County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Milner Community Health Care. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Frankfort, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Frankfort area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Frankfort senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Frankfort blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Clinton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Frankfort, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Frankfort, Indiana
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in LA PORTE, IN
- Assisted Living in CROWN POINT, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in LOWELL, IN
- Assisted Living in AVON, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in LOOGOOTEE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Perry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Frankfort:
If your loved one lives in Frankfort and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Frankfort, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007