Assisted Living Facilities in Mccordsville, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Mccordsville, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Mccordsville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mccordsville, IN directly and in the immediate area of Hancock County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Mccordsville, Indiana, you will likely find Pleasant View Lodge, situated at 7476 W Lane Rd in the 46055 zip code area in Hancock County. Pleasant View Lodge helps senior citizens living in Mccordsville who need help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Pleasant View Lodge includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Mccordsville Senior Living is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Mccordsville, Indiana. It has a total of 150 assisted living apartments. Mccordsville Senior Living can be found at 6311 W Cr 900 N, in the 46055 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Hancock County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Mccordsville Senior Living include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
5 More Facilities in Hancock County, IN
Situated at 200 Green Meadows Dr, inside 46140 zip code area, Greenfield Healthcare Center provides assisted living in Greenfield, IN to older adults who live in Hancock County. Greenfield Healthcare Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 197 Hancock County residents.
Crownpointe Of Greenfield is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 831 Swope Street, 46140 zip code. Up to 63 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Hancock County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Crownpointe Of Greenfield. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center provides senior living in Hancock county, Indiana. It offers a total of 60 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Greenfield, IN and Hancock County. Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center is situated at 5430 W Us 40, 46140.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Greenfield, Indiana, Golden Living Center - Brandywine is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 128 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 17-000050-1. Golden Living Center - Brandywine offers assisted living services not only to Greenfield older adults, but also to all Hancock County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Springhurst Health Campus, an assisted living facility in Greenfield, Indiana located at 628 N Meridian Rd, 46140 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, weekly laundry service and daily entertainment. Springhurst Health Campus offers assisted living in Hancock County to a maximum of 135 retirees.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mccordsville, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mccordsville area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mccordsville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mccordsville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hancock County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mccordsville, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Mccordsville, Indiana
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, IN
- Assisted Living in KNOX, IN
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in GRANGER, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in DEMOTTE, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CARLISLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Starke County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Rush County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Mccordsville:
If your loved one lives in Mccordsville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Mccordsville, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007