Assisted Living Facilities in Shelbyville, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Shelbyville, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Shelbyville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Shelbyville, IN directly and in the immediate area of Shelby County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Shelbyville, Indiana, you will likely come across Heritage House Of Shelbyville, located at 2309 S Miller St in the 46176 zip code area in Shelby County. Heritage House Of Shelbyville provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Shelbyville who require assistance with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Heritage House Of Shelbyville includes services such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Especially Kidz Health & Rehab is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Shelbyville, Indiana. It has a total of 130 assisted living apartments. Especially Kidz Health & Rehab can be found at 2325 S Miller St, in the 46176 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Shelby County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Especially Kidz Health & Rehab include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 2216 N Riley Hwy, inside 46176 zip code area, Walker Place provides assisted living in Shelbyville, IN to older adults who reside in Shelby County. Walker Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 47 Shelby County residents.
Ashford Place Health Campus is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 2200 N Riley Hwy, 46176 zip code. Up to 108 seniors who want a personal care home in Shelby County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Ashford Place Health Campus. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
2 More Facilities in Shelby County, IN
Waldron Health And Rehab Center provides senior living in Shelby county, Indiana. It offers a total of 79 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Waldron Health And Rehab Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Waldron, IN and Shelby County. Waldron Health And Rehab Center is situated at 505 N Main St, 46182.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Morristown, Indiana, Morristown Manor is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 119 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 17-000422-1. Morristown Manor offers assisted living services not only to Morristown older adults, but also to all Shelby County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Shelbyville, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Shelbyville area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Shelbyville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Shelbyville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Shelby County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Shelbyville, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Shelbyville, Indiana
- Assisted Living in LOWELL, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in DEMOTTE, IN
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in Whitley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Shelbyville:
If your loved one lives in Shelbyville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Shelbyville, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007