Assisted Living Facilities in Newburgh, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Newburgh, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Newburgh elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Newburgh, IN directly and in the immediate area of Warrick County.
While looking for assisted living services in Newburgh, Indiana, you will likely come across Bell Oaks Place, located at 4200 Wyntree Dr in the 47630 zip code area in Warrick County. Bell Oaks Place assists retired adults living in Newburgh who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Bell Oaks Place includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Cypress Grove Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Newburgh, Indiana. It has a total of 90 assisted living apartments. Cypress Grove Rehabilitation Center can be found at 4255 Medwell Dr, in the 47630 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Warrick County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Cypress Grove Rehabilitation Center include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 5233 Rosebud Lane, inside 47630 zip code area, Signature Healthcare Of Newburgh offers senior assisted living in Newburgh, IN to 55 and older adults who live in Warrick County. Signature Healthcare Of Newburgh accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 104 Warrick County residents.
Golden Living Center - Woodlands is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 4088 Frame Rd, 47630 zip code. Up to 120 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Warrick County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Golden Living Center - Woodlands. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Newburgh Health Care provides senior living in Warrick county, Indiana. It offers a total of 114 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Newburgh Health Care is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Newburgh, IN and Warrick County. Newburgh Health Care is located at 10466 Pollack Ave, 47630.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Newburgh, Indiana, Primrose Of Newburgh is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 80 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 17-013846-2. Primrose Of Newburgh offers assisted living services not just to Newburgh senior citizens, but also to all Warrick County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Hamilton Pointe Health And Rehab, an assisted living facility in Newburgh, Indiana located at 3800 Eli Place, 47630 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and multiple social activities every day. Hamilton Pointe Health And Rehab provides assisted living in Warrick County to a maximum of 201 retired adults.
3 More Facilities in Warrick County, IN
Transcendent Healthcare Of Boonville - North provides assisted living care in Warrick County to up to 56 retirees at a time. Transcendent Healthcare Of Boonville - North is situated at 305 E North St in the 47601 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site hair salon and grooming services and all-inclusive dining.
Woodmont Health Campus, located at 1325 Rockport Rd, Boonville, Indiana, 47601 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Warrick County and nearby areas. Woodmont Health Campus has a total capacity of 99 assisted living units. Some of its services include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation to appointments and programs for daily fitness.
Transcendent Healthcare Of Boonville is an assisted living facility in Boonville, Indiana, providing care and housing to elderly adults who need assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. If you are searching for assisted living in Warrick County with trained staff available 24/7, do not overlook Transcendent Healthcare Of Boonville. It has a total capacity of 102 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Newburgh, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Newburgh area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Newburgh senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Newburgh blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Warrick County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Newburgh, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Newburgh, Indiana
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in KNOX, IN
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in LOWELL, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in MICHIGAN CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in NOBLESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MCCORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Perry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Martin County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Newburgh:
If your loved one lives in Newburgh and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Newburgh, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007