Assisted Living Facilities in New Castle, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near New Castle, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to New Castle elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in New Castle, IN directly and in the immediate area of Henry County.
While looking for assisted living services in New Castle, Indiana, you may find Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center, situated at 990 N 16th St in the 47362 zip code area in Henry County. Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center provides assistance to seniors living in New Castle who require help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Glen Oaks Health Campus is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in New Castle, Indiana. It has a total of 108 assisted living apartments. Glen Oaks Health Campus can be found at 601 W Cr 200 S, in the 47362 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Henry County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Glen Oaks Health Campus include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 1023 N 20th St, inside 47362 zip code area, Heritage House Of New Castle provides assisted living in New Castle, IN to elderly adults who reside in Henry County. Heritage House Of New Castle accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 95 Henry County residents.
Addison Place is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 2244 Q Ave, 47362 zip code. Up to 47 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Henry County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Addison Place. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Waters Of New Castle provides assisted living in Henry county, Indiana. It offers a total of 66 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Waters Of New Castle is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any retired adults living in New Castle, IN and Henry County. Waters Of New Castle is situated at 1000 N 16th St, 47362.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in New Castle, Indiana, Hickory Creek At New Castle is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 36 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 17-000341-1. Hickory Creek At New Castle offers assisted living services not only to New Castle residents, but also to all Henry County seniors.
2 More Facilities in Henry County, IN
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Middletown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, an assisted living community in Middletown, Indiana located at 131 S 10th St, 47356 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, complimentary laundry services and multiple social activities every day. Middletown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living in Henry County to a maximum of 45 retirees.
Miller's Merry Manor provides assisted living services in Henry County to up to 60 seniors at a time. Miller's Merry Manor is situated at 981 Beechwood Ave in the 47356 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers services like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, barbershop and salon services and 3 meals and snacks.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in New Castle, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in New Castle area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian New Castle senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for New Castle blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Henry County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in New Castle, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near New Castle, Indiana
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, IN
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BEND, IN
- Assisted Living in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, IN
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in BERNE, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, IN
- Assisted Living in MADISON, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in WINAMAC, IN
- Assisted Living in DYER, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Martin County, IN
- Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
Additional assisted living options in New Castle:
If your loved one lives in New Castle and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in New Castle, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007