Assisted Living Facilities in Jay County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jay County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jay County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living services in Dunkirk, Indiana, you will likely find Miller's Merry Manor, situated at 11563 W 300 S in the 47336 zip code area in Jay County. Miller's Merry Manor assists 55+ adults living in Dunkirk who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Miller's Merry Manor includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Persimmon Ridge Rehabilitation Centre is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Portland, Indiana. It has a total of 112 assisted living units. Persimmon Ridge Rehabilitation Centre can be found at 200 N Park St, in the 47371 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Jay County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Persimmon Ridge Rehabilitation Centre include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 745 Patriot Drive, inside 47371 zip code area, Crownpointe Of Portland provides assisted senior living in Portland, IN to elderly adults who reside in Jay County. Crownpointe Of Portland accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Jay County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jay County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jay County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jay County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jay County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jay County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jay County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Jay County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Jay County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jay County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007