Assisted Living Facilities in Sullivan County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Sullivan County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Sullivan County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Sullivan, Indiana, you may come across Breckenridge Commons, located at 2009 North Hospital Blvd in the 47882 zip code area in Sullivan County. Breckenridge Commons helps 55 and older adults living in Sullivan who need aid with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Breckenridge Commons includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Miller's Merry Manor is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Sullivan, Indiana. It has a total of 93 assisted living apartments. Miller's Merry Manor can be found at 505 W Wolfe St, in the 47882 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Sullivan County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Miller's Merry Manor include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 325 W Northwood Dr, inside 47882 zip code area, Breckenridge Health & Rehabilitation offers assisted living in Sullivan, IN to 55 and older adults who reside in Sullivan County. Breckenridge Health & Rehabilitation accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 77 Sullivan County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Sullivan County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Sullivan County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Sullivan County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Sullivan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Sullivan County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Sullivan County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007