Assisted Living Facilities in Jasper, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Jasper, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Jasper elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jasper, IN directly and in the immediate area of Dubois County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Jasper, Indiana, you may find Cathedral Health Care Center, located at 520 W 9th St in the 47546 zip code area in Dubois County. Cathedral Health Care Center helps retirees living in Jasper who require aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Cathedral Health Care Center includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
St Charles Health Campus is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Jasper, Indiana. It has a total of 108 assisted living apartments. St Charles Health Campus can be found at 3150 St Charles St, in the 47546 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Dubois County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, transferring, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at St Charles Health Campus include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 1111 Church Ave, inside 47546 zip code area, Brookside Village offers senior assisted living in Jasper, IN to retirees who live in Dubois County. Brookside Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 105 Dubois County residents.
Timbers Of Jasper is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 2909 Howard Dr, 47546 zip code. Up to 94 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Dubois County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Timbers Of Jasper. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Good Samaritan Society Northwood Retirement Community provides assisted senior living in Dubois county, Indiana. It offers a total of 155 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Good Samaritan Society Northwood Retirement Community is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Jasper, IN and Dubois County. Good Samaritan Society Northwood Retirement Community is situated at 2515 Newton St, 47547.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Jasper, Indiana, Skilled Caring Center Of Memorial Hospital is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 14 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 16-005102-1. Skilled Caring Center Of Memorial Hospital provides assisted living services not just to Jasper older adults, but also to all Dubois County residents.
3 More Facilities in Dubois County, IN
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Waters Of Huntingburg, an assisted living facility in Huntingburg, Indiana located at 1712 Leland Dr, 47542 zip code area. It includes services like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, complimentary laundry services and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Waters Of Huntingburg offers assisted living in Dubois County to a maximum of 95 retirees.
Hildegard Health Center provides assisted living in Dubois County to up to 17 elderly adults at a time. Hildegard Health Center is located at 802 E 10th St in the 47532 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site salon and barbershop and restaurant-style dining options.
Scenic Hills Care Center, located at 311 E First St, Ferdinand, Indiana, 47532 provides assisted living for 55+ adults residing in Dubois County and nearby areas. Scenic Hills Care Center has a maximum capacity of 88 assisted living apartments. Some of its services include help with managing medication, shared and private transportation and fitness and exercise programs.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jasper, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jasper area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jasper senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jasper blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dubois County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jasper, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Jasper, Indiana
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in TELL CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in SPENCER, IN
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in VALPARAISO, IN
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in FERDINAND, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Owen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fountain County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vermillion County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Jasper:
If your loved one lives in Jasper and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Jasper, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007