Assisted Living Facilities in Posey County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Posey County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Posey County, IN area.
While looking for assisted senior living in New Harmony, Indiana, you may come across Charles Ford Memorial Home, located at 920 S Main St in the 47631 zip code area in Posey County. Charles Ford Memorial Home provides help to retired adults living in New Harmony who need aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Charles Ford Memorial Home includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Mount Vernon Nursing And Rehabilitation is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Mount Vernon, Indiana. It has a total of 66 assisted living apartments. Mount Vernon Nursing And Rehabilitation can be found at 1415 Country Club Rd, in the 47620 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in Posey County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Mount Vernon Nursing And Rehabilitation include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 251 Highway 66, inside 47631 zip code area, Premier Healthcare Of New Harmony offers senior assisted living in New Harmony, IN to 55+ adults who live in Posey County. Premier Healthcare Of New Harmony accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 96 Posey County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Posey County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Posey County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Posey County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Posey County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Posey County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Posey County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007