Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Fayette County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fayette County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Connersville, Indiana, you will likely come across Premier Healthcare Of Connersville, situated at 1029 E 5th Street in the 47331 zip code area in Fayette County. Premier Healthcare Of Connersville helps retired adults living in Connersville who require aid with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Premier Healthcare Of Connersville includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Caroleton Manor is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Connersville, Indiana. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. Caroleton Manor can be found at 2500 Iowa Ave, in the 47331 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Fayette County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Caroleton Manor include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 2600 N Grand Ave, inside 47331 zip code area, Hickory Creek At Connersville offers assisted living in Connersville, IN to elderly adults who live in Fayette County. Hickory Creek At Connersville accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 36 Fayette County residents.
Heritage House Rehabilitation & Health Care Center is a pet friendly senior living community located at 281 S County Road 200 East, 47331 zip code. Up to 100 seniors who need a personal care home in Fayette County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Heritage House Rehabilitation & Health Care Center. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fayette County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fayette County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fayette County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Fayette County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fayette County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Fayette County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Fayette County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Fayette County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Fayette County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007