Assisted Living Facilities in Michigan City, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Michigan City, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Michigan City elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Michigan City, IN directly and in the immediate area of Laporte County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Michigan City, Indiana, you may find Rittenhouse Senior Living Of Michigan City, situated at 4300 Cleveland Rd in the 46360 zip code area in Laporte County. Rittenhouse Senior Living Of Michigan City assists retired adults living in Michigan City who are searching for help with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Rittenhouse Senior Living Of Michigan City includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Trail Place Creek - Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Michigan City, Indiana. It has a total of 92 assisted living units. Trail Place Creek - Assisted Living can be found at 1400 E Coolspring Ave, in the 46360 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Laporte County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Trail Place Creek - Assisted Living include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 1101 E Coolspring Ave, inside 46360 zip code area, Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City offers assisted senior living in Michigan City, IN to 55+ adults who live in Laporte County. Aperion Care Arbors Michigan City accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 180 Laporte County residents.
Life Care Center Of Michigan City is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 802 Us Hwy 20 E, 46360 zip code. Up to 120 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Laporte County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Life Care Center Of Michigan City. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
6 More Facilities in LaPorte County, IN
Settlers Place provides assisted senior living in Laporte county, Indiana. It offers a total of 47 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Settlers Place is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any older adults living in La Porte, IN and Laporte County. Settlers Place is located at 3304 Monroe St, 46350.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in La Porte, Indiana, Miller's Health & Rehab By Miller's Merry Manor is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 61 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 17-000194-1. Miller's Health & Rehab By Miller's Merry Manor offers assisted living services not just to La Porte residents, but also to all Laporte County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Golden Living Center - Fountainview Terrace, an assisted living community in La Porte, Indiana located at 1900 Andrew Ave, 46350 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and daily entertainment. Golden Living Center - Fountainview Terrace offers assisted living in Laporte County to a maximum of 176 senior citizens.
Golden Living Center - Laporte provides assisted living services in Laporte County to up to 87 55+ adults at a time. Golden Living Center - Laporte is located at 1700 I Street in the 46350 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, grooming and beauty services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Brentwood At Laporte, located at 2002 Andrew Ave, La Porte, Indiana, 46350 provides assisted living for retired adults residing in Laporte County and surrounding areas. Brentwood At Laporte has a maximum capacity of 145 assisted living units. Some of its services include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and daily physical fitness activities.
Rittenhouse Senior Living Of Portage is an assisted living facility in Portage, Indiana, providing care and services to 55 and older adults who require help with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. If you are searching for assisted living in Laporte County with trained caregivers always available, do not overlook Rittenhouse Senior Living Of Portage. It has a total capacity of 105 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Michigan City, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Michigan City area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Michigan City senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Michigan City blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Laporte County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Michigan City, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Michigan City, Indiana
- Assisted Living in LOOGOOTEE, IN
- Assisted Living in MERRILLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in KNOX, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BEND, IN
- Assisted Living in BERNE, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE, IN
- Assisted Living in MARION, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in Owen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Martin County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fountain County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Michigan City:
If your loved one lives in Michigan City and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Michigan City, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007