Assisted Living Facilities in Batesville, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Batesville, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Batesville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Batesville, IN directly and in the immediate area of Ripley County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Batesville, Indiana, you may find St Andrews Health Campus, located at 1400 Lammers Pike in the 47006 zip code area in Ripley County. St Andrews Health Campus helps retirees living in Batesville who are searching for help with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. St Andrews Health Campus includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Waters Of Batesville is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Batesville, Indiana. It has a total of 86 assisted living apartments. Waters Of Batesville can be found at 958 E Hwy 46, in the 47006 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Ripley County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Waters Of Batesville include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 44 Chateau Blvd, inside 47006 zip code area, Chateau Of Batesville offers assisted senior living in Batesville, IN to older adults who live in Ripley County. Chateau Of Batesville accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 67 Ripley County residents.
Assisted Living At Romweber Flats is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 123 South Depot Street, 47006 zip code. Up to 109 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Ripley County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Assisted Living At Romweber Flats. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
2 More Facilities in Ripley County, IN
Manderley Health Care Center provides senior assisted living in Ripley county, Indiana. It offers a total of 71 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Manderley Health Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Osgood, IN and Ripley County. Manderley Health Care Center is situated at 806 S Buckeye St, 47037.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Milan, Indiana, Ripley Crossing is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 140 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 17-000420-1. Ripley Crossing provides assisted living services not just to Milan older adults, but also to all Ripley County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Batesville, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Batesville area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Batesville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Batesville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Ripley County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Batesville, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Batesville, Indiana
- Assisted Living in NEW HARMONY, IN
- Assisted Living in MIDDLETOWN, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in GARY, IN
- Assisted Living in LOGANSPORT, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in GRANGER, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, IN
- Assisted Living in SPENCER, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in Owen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaGrange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Martin County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fountain County, IN
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Batesville:
If your loved one lives in Batesville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Batesville, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007