Assisted Living Facilities in Boonville, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Boonville, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Boonville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Boonville, IN directly and in the immediate area of Warrick County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Boonville, Indiana, you will likely come across Transcendent Healthcare Of Boonville - North, located at 305 E North St in the 47601 zip code area in Warrick County. Transcendent Healthcare Of Boonville - North assists 55 and over adults living in Boonville who are searching for help with bathing, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Transcendent Healthcare Of Boonville - North includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Transcendent Healthcare Of Boonville is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Boonville, Indiana. It has a total of 102 assisted living apartments. Transcendent Healthcare Of Boonville can be found at 725 S Second St, in the 47601 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Warrick County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Transcendent Healthcare Of Boonville include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 1325 Rockport Rd, inside 47601 zip code area, Woodmont Health Campus offers senior assisted living in Boonville, IN to 55 and older adults who live in Warrick County. Woodmont Health Campus accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 99 Warrick County residents.
7 More Facilities in Warrick County, IN
Hamilton Pointe Health And Rehab is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 3800 Eli Place, 47630 zip code. Up to 201 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Warrick County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Hamilton Pointe Health And Rehab. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Newburgh Health Care provides senior living in Warrick county, Indiana. It offers a total of 114 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. Newburgh Health Care is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Newburgh, IN and Warrick County. Newburgh Health Care is located at 10466 Pollack Ave, 47630.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Newburgh, Indiana, Golden Living Center - Woodlands is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 120 assisted living apartments and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24/7 security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 17-000155-1. Golden Living Center - Woodlands provides assisted living services not just to Newburgh older adults, but also to all Warrick County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Primrose Of Newburgh, an assisted living community in Newburgh, Indiana located at 9800 Lincoln Ave, 47630 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, personal laundry services and daily social activities. Primrose Of Newburgh provides assisted living in Warrick County to a maximum of 80 elderly adults.
Bell Oaks Place provides assisted living in Warrick County to up to 75 retired adults at a time. Bell Oaks Place is located at 4200 Wyntree Dr in the 47630 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Signature Healthcare Of Newburgh, located at 5233 Rosebud Lane, Newburgh, Indiana, 47630 provides assisted living for 55 and over adults residing in Warrick County and nearby areas. Signature Healthcare Of Newburgh has a maximum capacity of 104 assisted living apartments. A few of its services include medication set-up and reminders, transportation to appointments and daily exercise opportunities.
Cypress Grove Rehabilitation Center is an assisted living facility in Newburgh, Indiana, providing care and services to retired adults who need assistance with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Warrick County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Cypress Grove Rehabilitation Center. It has a total capacity of 90 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Boonville, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Boonville area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Boonville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Boonville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Warrick County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Boonville, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Boonville, Indiana
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in BATESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in DYER, IN
- Assisted Living in PERU, IN
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in FERDINAND, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Starke County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Perry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Spencer County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Boonville:
If your loved one lives in Boonville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Boonville, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007