Assisted Living Facilities in Dearborn County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Dearborn County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dearborn County, IN area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, you will likely come across Ridgewood Health Campus, located at 181 Campus Dr in the 47025 zip code area in Dearborn County. Ridgewood Health Campus helps retirees living in Lawrenceburg who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Ridgewood Health Campus includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Woodland Hills Care Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. It has a total of 100 assisted living apartments. Woodland Hills Care Center can be found at 403 Bielby Rd, in the 47025 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Dearborn County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Woodland Hills Care Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 607 Wilson Creek Rd, inside 47025 zip code area, Pine Knoll Assisted Living Center offers assisted senior living in Lawrenceburg, IN to elderly adults who reside in Dearborn County. Pine Knoll Assisted Living Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 27 Dearborn County residents.
Waters Of Dillsboro-ross Manor is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 12803 Lenover St, 47018 zip code. Up to 123 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Dearborn County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Waters Of Dillsboro-ross Manor. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Shady Nook Care Center provides assisted living in Dearborn county, Indiana. It offers a total of 94 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Shady Nook Care Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any retired adults living in Lawrenceburg, IN and Dearborn County. Shady Nook Care Center is located at 36 Valley Dr, 47025.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Brookville, Indiana, Brookville Healthcare Center is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 100 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts room, around-the-clock security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 17-000550-1. Brookville Healthcare Center offers assisted living services not just to Brookville older adults, but also to all Dearborn County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dearborn County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dearborn County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dearborn County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dearborn County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dearborn County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Dearborn County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Dearborn County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Dearborn County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Dearborn County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007