Assisted Living Facilities in Lawrenceburg, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Lawrenceburg, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Lawrenceburg elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lawrenceburg, IN directly and in the immediate area of Dearborn County.
While looking for assisted living in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, you will likely find Ridgewood Health Campus, located at 181 Campus Dr in the 47025 zip code area in Dearborn County. Ridgewood Health Campus helps 55 and older adults living in Lawrenceburg who require assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Ridgewood Health Campus includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Shady Nook Care Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. It has a total of 94 assisted living units. Shady Nook Care Center can be found at 36 Valley Dr, in the 47025 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Dearborn County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Shady Nook Care Center include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 403 Bielby Rd, inside 47025 zip code area, Woodland Hills Care Center offers senior assisted living in Lawrenceburg, IN to elderly adults who reside in Dearborn County. Woodland Hills Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 100 Dearborn County residents.
Pine Knoll Assisted Living Center is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 607 Wilson Creek Rd, 47025 zip code. Up to 27 older adults who want a personal care home in Dearborn County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Pine Knoll Assisted Living Center. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
2 More Facilities in Dearborn County, IN
Waters Of Dillsboro-ross Manor provides senior living in Dearborn county, Indiana. It offers a total of 123 private studio and one-bedroom suites for retirees. Waters Of Dillsboro-ross Manor is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any older adults living in Dillsboro, IN and Dearborn County. Waters Of Dillsboro-ross Manor is situated at 12803 Lenover St, 47018.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Brookville, Indiana, Brookville Healthcare Center is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 100 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, around-the-clock security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 17-000550-1. Brookville Healthcare Center offers assisted living services not just to Brookville senior citizens, but also to all Dearborn County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lawrenceburg, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lawrenceburg area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lawrenceburg senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lawrenceburg blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dearborn County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lawrenceburg, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Lawrenceburg, Indiana
- Assisted Living in DEMOTTE, IN
- Assisted Living in DYER, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in FERDINAND, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MCCORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LOWELL, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Starke County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Rush County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Lawrenceburg:
If your loved one lives in Lawrenceburg and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Lawrenceburg, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007