Assisted Living Facilities in Jeffersonville, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Jeffersonville, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Jeffersonville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jeffersonville, IN directly and in the immediate area of Clark County.
While looking for assisted living services in Jeffersonville, Indiana, you will likely find Windsor Ridge, located at 2700 Waters Edge Pkwy in the 47130 zip code area in Clark County. Windsor Ridge provides assistance to senior citizens living in Jeffersonville who need help with bathing, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Windsor Ridge includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Riverbend is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Jeffersonville, Indiana. It has a total of 114 assisted living apartments. Riverbend can be found at 2715 Charlestown Pike, in the 47130 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Clark County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Riverbend include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 203 Sparks Ave, inside 47130 zip code area, Hillcrest Village provides assisted senior living in Jeffersonville, IN to senior citizens who live in Clark County. Hillcrest Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 149 Clark County residents.
9 More Facilities in Clark County, IN
Riverview Village is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 586 Eastern Blvd, 47129 zip code. Up to 130 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Clark County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Riverview Village. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Maple Manor Christian Home provides assisted senior living in Clark county, Indiana. It offers a total of 57 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Maple Manor Christian Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any 55 and over adults living in Sellersburg, IN and Clark County. Maple Manor Christian Home is located at 643 W Utica St, 47172.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Clarksville, Indiana, Clark Rehabilitation And Skilled Nursing Center is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 83 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 18-000059-1. Clark Rehabilitation And Skilled Nursing Center provides assisted living services not only to Clarksville older adults, but also to all Clark County seniors.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Westminster Village Kentuckiana, an assisted living facility in Clarksville, Indiana located at 2200 Greentree N, 47129 zip code area.
River Crossing Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Clark County to up to 106 retirees at a time. River Crossing Assisted Living is situated at 2400 Market St in the 47111 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, barbershop and salon services and all-inclusive dining.
Wedgewood Healthcare Center, located at 101 Potters Ln, Clarksville, Indiana, 47129 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Clark County and nearby areas. Wedgewood Healthcare Center has a maximum capacity of 124 assisted living residences. A few of its services include medication set-up and reminders, shared and private transportation and daily physical fitness activities.
Sellersburg Healthcare Center is an assisted living facility in Sellersburg, Indiana, providing care and services to 55 and over adults who require help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Clark County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Sellersburg Healthcare Center. It has a total capacity of 110 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted living services in Sellersburg, Indiana, you will likely find Clarksville Senior Living, located at 400 Hunter Station Road in the 47172 zip code area in Clark County. Clarksville Senior Living provides assistance to senior citizens living in Sellersburg who are searching for help with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Clarksville Senior Living includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Westminster Health Care Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Clarksville, Indiana. Westminster Health Care Center can be found at 2210 Greentree N, in the 47129 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Clark County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Westminster Health Care Center include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jeffersonville, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jeffersonville area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jeffersonville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jeffersonville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Clark County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jeffersonville, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Jeffersonville, Indiana
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in MERRILLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in MIDDLETOWN, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, IN
- Assisted Living in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENTOWN, IN
- Assisted Living in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vermillion County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fountain County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Perry County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Jeffersonville:
If your loved one lives in Jeffersonville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Jeffersonville, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007