Assisted Living Facilities in Madison, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Madison, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Madison elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Madison, IN directly and in the immediate area of Jefferson County.
While looking for assisted living in Madison, Indiana, you may come across Waters Of Clifty Falls, situated at 950 Cross Ave in the 47250 zip code area in Jefferson County. Waters Of Clifty Falls provides help to seniors living in Madison who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Waters Of Clifty Falls includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Jewel Place is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Madison, Indiana. It has a total of 47 assisted living units. Jewel Place can be found at 607 Virginia Ave, in the 47250 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Jefferson County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Jewel Place include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 120 Presbyterian Ave, inside 47250 zip code area, River Terrace Health Campus offers assisted senior living in Madison, IN to older adults who reside in Jefferson County. River Terrace Health Campus accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 89 Jefferson County residents.
Hickory Creek At Madison is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 1945 Cragmont St, 47250 zip code. Up to 36 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Jefferson County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Hickory Creek At Madison. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
2 More Facilities in Jefferson County, IN
Hanover Nursing Center provides senior assisted living in Jefferson county, Indiana. It offers a total of 137 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Hanover Nursing Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any older adults living in Hanover, IN and Jefferson County. Hanover Nursing Center is located at 410 W Lagrange Rd, 47243.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Hanover, Indiana, Thornton Terrace Health Campus is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 83 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 17-004075-1. Thornton Terrace Health Campus offers assisted living services not only to Hanover older adults, but also to all Jefferson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Madison, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Madison area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Madison senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Madison blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jefferson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Madison, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Madison, Indiana
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in VALPARAISO, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in LA PORTE, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in FORT WAYNE, IN
- Assisted Living in MOORESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Rush County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Madison:
If your loved one lives in Madison and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Madison, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007