Assisted Living Facilities in Clinton County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Clinton County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Clinton County, IN area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Frankfort, Indiana, you may find Wesley Manor Health Center, located at 1555 N Main St in the 46041 zip code area in Clinton County. Wesley Manor Health Center assists senior citizens living in Frankfort who need aid with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Wesley Manor Health Center includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Milner Community Health Care is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Rossville, Indiana. It has a total of 104 assisted living apartments. Milner Community Health Care can be found at 370 E Main St, in the 46065 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Clinton County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Milner Community Health Care include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large dining room, movie room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 809 W Freeman St, inside 46041 zip code area, Clinton House Health And Rehab Center provides assisted senior living in Frankfort, IN to elderly adults who reside in Clinton County. Clinton House Health And Rehab Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 88 Clinton County residents.
Mulberry Health & Rehabilitation Center is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 502 W Jackson St, 46058 zip code. Up to 159 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Clinton County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Mulberry Health & Rehabilitation Center. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Clinton County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Clinton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Clinton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Clinton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Clinton County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Clinton County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Clinton County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Clinton County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Clinton County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007