Assisted Living Facilities in Putnam County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Putnam County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Putnam County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living services in Greencastle, Indiana, you may find Waters Of Greencastle, situated at 1601 Hospital Dr in the 46135 zip code area in Putnam County. Waters Of Greencastle helps senior citizens living in Greencastle who require help with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Waters Of Greencastle includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Autumn Glen is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Greencastle, Indiana. It has a total of 64 assisted living units. Autumn Glen can be found at 98 North 10th Street, in the 46135 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Putnam County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Autumn Glen include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 102 W Poplar St, inside 46135 zip code area, Asbury Towers Health Care Center provides assisted living in Greencastle, IN to senior citizens who live in Putnam County. Asbury Towers Health Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 123 Putnam County residents.
Mill Pond Health Campus is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 1014 Mill Pond Ln, 46135 zip code. Up to 107 older adults who want a personal care home in Putnam County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Mill Pond Health Campus. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Summerfield Health Care Center provides assisted senior living in Putnam county, Indiana. It offers a total of 43 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Summerfield Health Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Cloverdale, IN and Putnam County. Summerfield Health Care Center is located at 34 S Main St, 46120.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Greencastle, Indiana, Hickory Creek At Sunset is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 68 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 17-000418-1. Hickory Creek At Sunset provides assisted living services not only to Greencastle residents, but also to all Putnam County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Putnam County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Putnam County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Putnam County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Putnam County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Putnam County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Putnam County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007