Assisted Living Facilities in Wells County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wells County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wells County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Bluffton, Indiana, you may find Bluffton Regional Medical Center Care Center, situated at 303 S Main St in the 46714 zip code area in Wells County. Bluffton Regional Medical Center Care Center helps retired adults living in Bluffton who require assistance with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Bluffton Regional Medical Center Care Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Christian Care Retirement Community is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Bluffton, Indiana. It has a total of 107 assisted living apartments. Christian Care Retirement Community can be found at 720 E Dustman Rd, in the 46714 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Wells County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Christian Care Retirement Community include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 400 Caylor Blvd, inside 46714 zip code area, River Terrace Health Care Center offers senior assisted living in Bluffton, IN to retirees who live in Wells County. River Terrace Health Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 94 Wells County residents.
Ossian Health Care And Rehabilitation Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 215 Davis Rd, 46777 zip code. Up to 100 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Wells County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Ossian Health Care And Rehabilitation Center. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Markle Health & Rehabilitation provides assisted living in Wells county, Indiana. It offers a total of 86 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Markle Health & Rehabilitation is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Markle, IN and Wells County. Markle Health & Rehabilitation is situated at 170 N Tracy St, 46770.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Bluffton, Indiana, Signature Healthcare Of Bluffton is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 108 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 17-000465-1. Signature Healthcare Of Bluffton offers assisted living services not only to Bluffton older adults, but also to all Wells County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wells County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wells County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wells County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wells County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wells County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wells County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Wells County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Wells County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Wells County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Wells County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007