Assisted Living Facilities in Jefferson County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jefferson County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jefferson County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Hanover, Indiana, you will likely find Thornton Terrace Health Campus, located at 188 Thornton Rd in the 47243 zip code area in Jefferson County. Thornton Terrace Health Campus provides help to elderly adults living in Hanover who need help with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Thornton Terrace Health Campus includes services such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Waters Of Clifty Falls is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Madison, Indiana. It has a total of 138 assisted living apartments. Waters Of Clifty Falls can be found at 950 Cross Ave, in the 47250 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Jefferson County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Waters Of Clifty Falls include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 1945 Cragmont St, inside 47250 zip code area, Hickory Creek At Madison provides assisted senior living in Madison, IN to elderly adults who reside in Jefferson County. Hickory Creek At Madison accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 36 Jefferson County residents.
River Terrace Health Campus is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 120 Presbyterian Ave, 47250 zip code. Up to 89 older adults who need a personal care home in Jefferson County can take advantage of senior living services offered by River Terrace Health Campus. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Hanover Nursing Center provides senior assisted living in Jefferson county, Indiana. It offers a total of 137 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Hanover Nursing Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Hanover, IN and Jefferson County. Hanover Nursing Center is located at 410 W Lagrange Rd, 47243.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Madison, Indiana, Jewel Place is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 47 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 17-004352-1. Jewel Place offers assisted living services not just to Madison residents, but also to all Jefferson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jefferson County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jefferson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jefferson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jefferson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jefferson County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jefferson County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Jefferson County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Jefferson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jefferson County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007