Assisted Living Facilities in Pulaski County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Pulaski County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pulaski County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living services in Winamac, Indiana, you may find Hickory Creek At Winamac, situated at 515 E 13th St in the 46996 zip code area in Pulaski County. Hickory Creek At Winamac provides help to older adults living in Winamac who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Hickory Creek At Winamac includes services like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Parkview Haven is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Francesville, Indiana. It has a total of 90 assisted living units. Parkview Haven can be found at 101 Constitution Dr, in the 47946 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Pulaski County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Parkview Haven include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 624 E 13th St, inside 46996 zip code area, Pulaski Health Care Center provides assisted living in Winamac, IN to elderly adults who reside in Pulaski County. Pulaski Health Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 58 Pulaski County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pulaski County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pulaski County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pulaski County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pulaski County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pulaski County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Pulaski County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007