Assisted Living Facilities in Jasper County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jasper County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jasper County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living services in Demotte, Indiana, you may find Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village, situated at 221 W Division St in the 46310 zip code area in Jasper County. Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village helps retirees living in Demotte who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village includes services like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Rensselaer Care Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Rensselaer, Indiana. It has a total of 157 assisted living apartments. Rensselaer Care Center can be found at 1309 E Grace St, in the 47978 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Jasper County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Rensselaer Care Center include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 1104 E Grace St, inside 47978 zip code area, Franciscan Health Alternacare provides assisted senior living in Rensselaer, IN to elderly adults who live in Jasper County. Franciscan Health Alternacare accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 21 Jasper County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jasper County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jasper County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jasper County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jasper County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jasper County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jasper County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007