Assisted Living Facilities in Columbus, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Columbus, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Columbus elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Columbus, IN directly and in the immediate area of Bartholomew County.
While looking for assisted living services in Columbus, Indiana, you will likely come across Four Seasons Retirement Center, situated at 1901 Taylor Rd in the 47203 zip code area in Bartholomew County. Four Seasons Retirement Center assists 55+ adults living in Columbus who require help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Four Seasons Retirement Center includes services like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Hickory Creek At Columbus is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Columbus, Indiana. It has a total of 36 assisted living apartments. Hickory Creek At Columbus can be found at 5480 E 25th Street, in the 47203 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Bartholomew County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Hickory Creek At Columbus include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, movie room and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 3550 Central Ave, inside 47203 zip code area, Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center provides senior assisted living in Columbus, IN to seniors who live in Bartholomew County. Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 80 Bartholomew County residents.
Silver Oaks Health Campus is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 2011 Chapa Street, 47203 zip code. Up to 119 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Bartholomew County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Silver Oaks Health Campus. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Keepsake Village Of Columbus provides senior living in Bartholomew county, Indiana. It offers a total of 48 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Keepsake Village Of Columbus is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any older adults living in Columbus, IN and Bartholomew County. Keepsake Village Of Columbus is located at 2564 Foxpointe Dr, 47201.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Columbus, Indiana, Kindred Transitional Care And Rehab-columbus is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 212 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 18-000058-1. Kindred Transitional Care And Rehab-columbus provides assisted living services not only to Columbus senior citizens, but also to all Bartholomew County seniors.
1 More Facilities in Bartholomew County, IN
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Miller's Merry Manor, an assisted living community in Hope, Indiana located at 7440 N County Road 825 E, 47246 zip code area. It includes services like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Miller's Merry Manor offers assisted living in Bartholomew County to a maximum of 75 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Columbus, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Columbus area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Columbus senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Columbus blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bartholomew County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Columbus, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Columbus, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MICHIGAN CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in BEECH GROVE, IN
- Assisted Living in DYER, IN
- Assisted Living in SPENCER, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in BERNE, IN
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fountain County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaGrange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Owen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wells County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Columbus:
If your loved one lives in Columbus and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Columbus, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007