Assisted Living Facilities in Bartholomew County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Bartholomew County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bartholomew County, IN area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Columbus, Indiana, you will likely find Hickory Creek At Columbus, located at 5480 E 25th Street in the 47203 zip code area in Bartholomew County. Hickory Creek At Columbus assists elderly adults living in Columbus who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Hickory Creek At Columbus includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Miller's Merry Manor is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Hope, Indiana. It has a total of 75 assisted living apartments. Miller's Merry Manor can be found at 7440 N County Road 825 E, in the 47246 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Bartholomew County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Miller's Merry Manor include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 1901 Taylor Rd, inside 47203 zip code area, Four Seasons Retirement Center offers senior assisted living in Columbus, IN to older adults who live in Bartholomew County. Four Seasons Retirement Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 239 Bartholomew County residents.
Silver Oaks Health Campus is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 2011 Chapa Street, 47203 zip code. Up to 119 older adults who need a personal care home in Bartholomew County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Silver Oaks Health Campus. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Kindred Transitional Care And Rehab-columbus provides senior assisted living in Bartholomew county, Indiana. It offers a total of 212 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Kindred Transitional Care And Rehab-columbus is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Columbus, IN and Bartholomew County. Kindred Transitional Care And Rehab-columbus is situated at 2100 Midway St, 47201.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Columbus, Indiana, Keepsake Village Of Columbus is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 48 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 17-010680-1. Keepsake Village Of Columbus provides assisted living services not just to Columbus older adults, but also to all Bartholomew County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center, an assisted living community in Columbus, Indiana located at 3550 Central Ave, 47203 zip code area. It includes services like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, weekly laundry service and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Willow Crossing Health & Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living in Bartholomew County to a maximum of 80 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bartholomew County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bartholomew County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bartholomew County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bartholomew County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bartholomew County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Bartholomew County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Bartholomew County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Bartholomew County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Bartholomew County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007