Assisted Living Facilities in Vincennes, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Vincennes, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Vincennes elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Vincennes, IN directly and in the immediate area of Knox County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Vincennes, Indiana, you will likely come across Lodge Of The Wabash, situated at 723 E Ramsey Rd in the 47591 zip code area in Knox County. Lodge Of The Wabash helps retired adults living in Vincennes who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Lodge Of The Wabash includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Willow Manor is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Vincennes, Indiana. It has a total of 170 assisted living units. Willow Manor can be found at 3801 Old Bruceville Rd Box 136, in the 47591 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Knox County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Willow Manor include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 1202 S 16th St, inside 47591 zip code area, Gentlecare Of Vincennes provides assisted living in Vincennes, IN to seniors who live in Knox County. Gentlecare Of Vincennes accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Knox County residents.
Bridgepointe Health Campus is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1900 College Ave, 47591 zip code. Up to 101 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Knox County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Bridgepointe Health Campus. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
2 More Facilities in Knox County, IN
Oak Village provides assisted living in Knox county, Indiana. It offers a total of 50 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Oak Village is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any seniors living in Oaktown, IN and Knox County. Oak Village is located at 200 W Fourth St, 47561.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Freelandville, Indiana, Freelandville Community Home is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 50 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 17-000355-1. Freelandville Community Home offers assisted living services not just to Freelandville older adults, but also to all Knox County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Vincennes, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Vincennes area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Vincennes senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Vincennes blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Knox County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Vincennes, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Vincennes, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MICHIGAN CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in FERDINAND, IN
- Assisted Living in MIDDLETOWN, IN
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in GRANGER, IN
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vermillion County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Vincennes:
If your loved one lives in Vincennes and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Vincennes, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007