Assisted Living Facilities in Montgomery County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Montgomery County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Montgomery County, IN area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Crawfordsville, Indiana, you may find Wellbrooke Of Crawfordsville, situated at 517 Concord Road in the 47933 zip code area in Montgomery County. Wellbrooke Of Crawfordsville provides help to seniors living in Crawfordsville who require help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Wellbrooke Of Crawfordsville includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Lane House is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Crawfordsville, Indiana. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Lane House can be found at 1000 Lane Ave, in the 47933 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Montgomery County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Lane House include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 1609 Lafayette Rd, inside 47933 zip code area, Williamsburg Health Care provides senior assisted living in Crawfordsville, IN to senior citizens who reside in Montgomery County. Williamsburg Health Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 116 Montgomery County residents.
Hickory Creek At Crawfordsville is a pet friendly senior living community located at 817 N Whitlock Ave, 47933 zip code. Up to 36 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Montgomery County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Hickory Creek At Crawfordsville. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Whitlock Place provides senior living in Montgomery county, Indiana. It offers a total of 93 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Whitlock Place is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Crawfordsville, IN and Montgomery County. Whitlock Place is located at 1719 S Elm St, 47933.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crawfordsville, Indiana, Ben Hur Health And Rehabilitation is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 110 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 17-000461-1. Ben Hur Health And Rehabilitation offers assisted living services not just to Crawfordsville residents, but also to all Montgomery County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Crawfordsville Bickford Cottage, an assisted living community in Crawfordsville, Indiana located at 100 Bickford Ln, 47933 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, weekly laundry service and daily entertainment. Crawfordsville Bickford Cottage offers assisted living in Montgomery County to a maximum of 33 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Montgomery County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Montgomery County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Montgomery County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Montgomery County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Montgomery County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Montgomery County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Montgomery County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Montgomery County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Montgomery County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007