Assisted Living Facilities in Huntington, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Huntington, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Huntington elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Huntington, IN directly and in the immediate area of Huntington County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Huntington, Indiana, you will likely come across Oakbrook Village, located at 850 Ash St in the 46750 zip code area in Huntington County. Oakbrook Village provides assistance to senior citizens living in Huntington who need help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Oakbrook Village includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Tipton Place is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Huntington, Indiana. It has a total of 47 assisted living units. Tipton Place can be found at 460 Forks Of The Wabash Way, in the 46750 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Huntington County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Tipton Place include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, movie room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 3720 N Norwood Rd, inside 46750 zip code area, Norwood Health And Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living in Huntington, IN to senior citizens who live in Huntington County. Norwood Health And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 88 Huntington County residents.
Hickory Creek At Huntington is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 1425 Grant St, 46750 zip code. Up to 36 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Huntington County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Hickory Creek At Huntington. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Miller's Merry Manor provides assisted living in Huntington county, Indiana. It offers a total of 85 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Miller's Merry Manor is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Huntington, IN and Huntington County. Miller's Merry Manor is situated at 1500 Grant St, 46750.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Huntington, Indiana, Heritage Of Huntington is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 186 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 18-002910-1. Heritage Of Huntington offers assisted living services not only to Huntington residents, but also to all Huntington County residents.
1 More Facilities in Huntington County, IN
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Heritage Pointe, an assisted living facility in Warren, Indiana located at 801 N Huntington Ave, 46792 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Heritage Pointe offers assisted living in Huntington County to a maximum of 546 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Huntington, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Huntington area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Huntington senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Huntington blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Huntington County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Huntington, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Huntington, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MERRILLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MOORESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in NORTH MANCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in BATESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Spencer County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Rush County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IN
- Assisted Living in Owen County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Huntington:
If your loved one lives in Huntington and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Huntington, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007