Assisted Living Facilities in Whitley County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Whitley County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Whitley County, IN area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Columbia City, Indiana, you may come across Miller's At Oak Pointe, located at 411 N Wolf Rd in the 46725 zip code area in Whitley County. Miller's At Oak Pointe assists retired adults living in Columbia City who need aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Miller's At Oak Pointe includes amenities like: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Miller's Merry Manor is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Columbia City, Indiana. It has a total of 84 assisted living units. Miller's Merry Manor can be found at 640 W Ellsworth St, in the 46725 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Whitley County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Miller's Merry Manor include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 6050 S Cr 800 E 92, inside 46814 zip code area, Renaissance Village provides senior assisted living in Fort Wayne, IN to 55+ adults who live in Whitley County. Renaissance Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 96 Whitley County residents.
Hearth At Sycamore Village is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 611 W County Line Rd South, 46814 zip code. Up to 147 seniors who need a personal care home in Whitley County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Hearth At Sycamore Village. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Whitley County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Whitley County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Whitley County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Whitley County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Whitley County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Whitley County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Whitley County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Whitley County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Whitley County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Whitley County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007