Assisted Living Facilities in Huntington County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Huntington County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Huntington County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living services in Huntington, Indiana, you will likely come across Miller's Merry Manor, located at 1500 Grant St in the 46750 zip code area in Huntington County. Miller's Merry Manor provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Huntington who require assistance with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Miller's Merry Manor includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Heritage Of Huntington is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Huntington, Indiana. It has a total of 186 assisted living apartments. Heritage Of Huntington can be found at 1180 W 500 N, in the 46750 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Huntington County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Heritage Of Huntington include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 3720 N Norwood Rd, inside 46750 zip code area, Norwood Health And Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living in Huntington, IN to elderly adults who live in Huntington County. Norwood Health And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 88 Huntington County residents.
Heritage Pointe is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 801 N Huntington Ave, 46792 zip code. Up to 546 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Huntington County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Heritage Pointe. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Tipton Place provides assisted living in Huntington county, Indiana. It offers a total of 47 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Tipton Place is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any elderly adults living in Huntington, IN and Huntington County. Tipton Place is located at 460 Forks Of The Wabash Way, 46750.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Huntington, Indiana, Hickory Creek At Huntington is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 36 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 17-000346-1. Hickory Creek At Huntington provides assisted living services not only to Huntington senior citizens, but also to all Huntington County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Oakbrook Village, an assisted living facility in Huntington, Indiana located at 850 Ash St, 46750 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, weekly laundry service and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Oakbrook Village provides assisted living in Huntington County to a maximum of 55 retired adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Huntington County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Huntington County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Huntington County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Huntington County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Huntington County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Huntington County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Huntington County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Huntington County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Huntington County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007