Assisted Living Facilities in Crawfordsville, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Crawfordsville, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Crawfordsville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Crawfordsville, IN directly and in the immediate area of Montgomery County.
While looking for assisted living in Crawfordsville, Indiana, you will likely find Ben Hur Health And Rehabilitation, located at 1375 S Grant Ave in the 47933 zip code area in Montgomery County. Ben Hur Health And Rehabilitation provides assistance to retired adults living in Crawfordsville who require assistance with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Ben Hur Health And Rehabilitation includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Lane House is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Crawfordsville, Indiana. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Lane House can be found at 1000 Lane Ave, in the 47933 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Montgomery County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Lane House include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 1719 S Elm St, inside 47933 zip code area, Whitlock Place provides assisted senior living in Crawfordsville, IN to senior citizens who live in Montgomery County. Whitlock Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 93 Montgomery County residents.
Wellbrooke Of Crawfordsville is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 517 Concord Road, 47933 zip code. Up to 108 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Montgomery County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Wellbrooke Of Crawfordsville. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Hickory Creek At Crawfordsville provides senior assisted living in Montgomery county, Indiana. It offers a total of 36 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Hickory Creek At Crawfordsville is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Crawfordsville, IN and Montgomery County. Hickory Creek At Crawfordsville is located at 817 N Whitlock Ave, 47933.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Crawfordsville, Indiana, Crawfordsville Bickford Cottage is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 33 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 17-003674-1. Crawfordsville Bickford Cottage offers assisted living services not just to Crawfordsville residents, but also to all Montgomery County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Williamsburg Health Care, an assisted living facility in Crawfordsville, Indiana located at 1609 Lafayette Rd, 47933 zip code area. It includes services like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, personal laundry services and daily social activities. Williamsburg Health Care offers assisted living in Montgomery County to a maximum of 116 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Crawfordsville, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crawfordsville area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Crawfordsville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Crawfordsville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Montgomery County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Crawfordsville, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Assisted Living in GRANGER, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE, IN
- Assisted Living in NOBLESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in TELL CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW HARMONY, IN
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in MISHAWAKA, IN
- Assisted Living in WINAMAC, IN
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Martin County, IN
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Whitley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Spencer County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Crawfordsville:
If your loved one lives in Crawfordsville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Crawfordsville, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007