Assisted Living Facilities in Boone County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Boone County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Boone County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Lebanon, Indiana, you will likely come across Crownpointe Of Lebanon, situated at 610 Crownpointe Drive in the 46052 zip code area in Boone County. Crownpointe Of Lebanon assists 55 and older adults living in Lebanon who are searching for help with bathing, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Crownpointe Of Lebanon includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Zionsville Meadows is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Zionsville, Indiana. It has a total of 287 assisted living units. Zionsville Meadows can be found at 675 S Ford Rd, in the 46077 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Boone County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Zionsville Meadows include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 11755 N Michigan Rd, inside 46077 zip code area, Hearth At Tudor Gardens provides assisted senior living in Zionsville, IN to 55 and over adults who live in Boone County. Hearth At Tudor Gardens accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 147 Boone County residents.
Essex Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 301 W Essex St, 46052 zip code. Up to 38 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Boone County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Essex Nursing And Rehabilitation Center. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Waters Of Lebanon provides senior living in Boone county, Indiana. It offers a total of 64 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Waters Of Lebanon is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Lebanon, IN and Boone County. Waters Of Lebanon is situated at 1585 Perry Worth Rd, 46052.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Lebanon, Indiana, Signature Healthcare At Parkwood is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 138 assisted living apartments and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 17-000468-1. Signature Healthcare At Parkwood offers assisted living services not only to Lebanon senior citizens, but also to all Boone County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Witham Extended Care, an assisted living community in Lebanon, Indiana located at 2605 N Lebanon Street, 46052 zip code area. It includes services like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, taking care of laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Witham Extended Care offers assisted living in Boone County to a maximum of 18 retired adults.
Homewood Health Campus provides senior assisted living in Boone County to up to 107 55 and over adults at a time. Homewood Health Campus is located at 2494 N Lebanon St in the 46052 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities such as apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Boone County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Boone County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Boone County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Boone County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Boone County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Boone County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Boone County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Boone County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Boone County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007