Assisted Living Facilities in Hancock County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hancock County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hancock County, IN area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Greenfield, Indiana, you may find Golden Living Center - Brandywine, situated at 745 N Swope St in the 46140 zip code area in Hancock County. Golden Living Center - Brandywine helps retirees living in Greenfield who are searching for assistance with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Golden Living Center - Brandywine includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Greenfield Healthcare Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Greenfield, Indiana. It has a total of 197 assisted living apartments. Greenfield Healthcare Center can be found at 200 Green Meadows Dr, in the 46140 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Hancock County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Greenfield Healthcare Center include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 6311 W Cr 900 N, inside 46055 zip code area, Mccordsville Senior Living provides assisted senior living in Mccordsville, IN to senior citizens who reside in Hancock County. Mccordsville Senior Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 150 Hancock County residents.
Pleasant View Lodge is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 7476 W Lane Rd, 46055 zip code. Up to 48 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Hancock County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Pleasant View Lodge. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center provides senior living in Hancock county, Indiana. It offers a total of 60 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Greenfield, IN and Hancock County. Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center is situated at 5430 W Us 40, 46140.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Greenfield, Indiana, Springhurst Health Campus is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 135 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 17-005954-1. Springhurst Health Campus offers assisted living services not only to Greenfield residents, but also to all Hancock County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Crownpointe Of Greenfield, an assisted living community in Greenfield, Indiana located at 831 Swope Street, 46140 zip code area. It includes services like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, weekly laundry service and daily social activities. Crownpointe Of Greenfield provides assisted living in Hancock County to a maximum of 63 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hancock County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hancock County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hancock County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hancock County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hancock County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hancock County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hancock County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Hancock County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Hancock County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Hancock County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007