Assisted Living Facilities in Greencastle, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Greencastle, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Greencastle elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Greencastle, IN directly and in the immediate area of Putnam County.
While looking for assisted living services in Greencastle, Indiana, you will likely come across Autumn Glen, located at 98 North 10th Street in the 46135 zip code area in Putnam County. Autumn Glen provides help to retired adults living in Greencastle who need aid with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Autumn Glen includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Hickory Creek At Sunset is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Greencastle, Indiana. It has a total of 68 assisted living units. Hickory Creek At Sunset can be found at 1109 S Indiana Street, in the 46135 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Putnam County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Hickory Creek At Sunset include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 102 W Poplar St, inside 46135 zip code area, Asbury Towers Health Care Center provides assisted senior living in Greencastle, IN to retired adults who reside in Putnam County. Asbury Towers Health Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 123 Putnam County residents.
Mill Pond Health Campus is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 1014 Mill Pond Ln, 46135 zip code. Up to 107 seniors who want a personal care home in Putnam County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Mill Pond Health Campus. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Waters Of Greencastle provides senior living in Putnam county, Indiana. It offers a total of 100 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Waters Of Greencastle is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any older adults living in Greencastle, IN and Putnam County. Waters Of Greencastle is located at 1601 Hospital Dr, 46135.
1 More Facilities in Putnam County, IN
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Cloverdale, Indiana, Summerfield Health Care Center is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 43 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 17-000415-1. Summerfield Health Care Center provides assisted living services not only to Cloverdale older adults, but also to all Putnam County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Greencastle, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Greencastle area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Greencastle senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Greencastle blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Putnam County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Greencastle, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Greencastle, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in DEMOTTE, IN
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in TELL CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in GRANGER, IN
- Assisted Living in MADISON, IN
- Assisted Living in NOBLESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Spencer County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Martin County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007