Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Bedford, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Bedford elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bedford, IN directly and in the immediate area of Lawrence County.
While looking for assisted living services in Bedford, Indiana, you may find Garden Villa - Bedford, situated at 2111 Norton Ln in the 47421 zip code area in Lawrence County. Garden Villa - Bedford helps 55+ adults living in Bedford who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Garden Villa - Bedford includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Core Of Bedford is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Bedford, Indiana. It has a total of 37 assisted living apartments. Core Of Bedford can be found at 514 E 16th St, in the 47421 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Lawrence County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Core Of Bedford include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 3710 Kenny Simpson Ln, inside 47421 zip code area, White River Lodge provides senior assisted living in Bedford, IN to 55 and older adults who live in Lawrence County. White River Lodge accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 84 Lawrence County residents.
Bliss Place is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 3008 Shawnee Dr S, 47421 zip code. Up to 58 older adults who need a personal care home in Lawrence County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Bliss Place. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Stonebridge Health Campus provides assisted senior living in Lawrence county, Indiana. It offers a total of 108 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Stonebridge Health Campus is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Bedford, IN and Lawrence County. Stonebridge Health Campus is located at 3100 Shawnee Dr S, 47421.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Bedford, Indiana, Westview Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 95 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 17-000060-1. Westview Nursing And Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living services not just to Bedford residents, but also to all Lawrence County seniors.
1 More Facilities in Lawrence County, IN
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Mitchell Manor, an assisted living community in Mitchell, Indiana located at 24 Teke Burton Dr, 47446 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, personal laundry services and daily entertainment. Mitchell Manor provides assisted living in Lawrence County to a maximum of 171 retirees.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bedford, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bedford area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bedford senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bedford blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lawrence County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bedford, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Bedford, Indiana
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LOOGOOTEE, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in PERU, IN
- Assisted Living in MCCORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in DEMOTTE, IN
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, IN
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, IN
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Starke County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Rush County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Bedford:
If your loved one lives in Bedford and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Bedford, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007