Assisted Living Facilities in Orange County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Orange County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Orange County, IN area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in French Lick, Indiana, you may find Springs Valley Meadows, situated at 457 S Sr 145 in the 47432 zip code area in Orange County. Springs Valley Meadows assists elderly adults living in French Lick who need aid with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Springs Valley Meadows includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Paoli Health And Living Community is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Paoli, Indiana. It has a total of 109 assisted living units. Paoli Health And Living Community can be found at 559 W Longest St, in the 47454 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Orange County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Paoli Health And Living Community include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Orange County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Orange County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Orange County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Orange County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Orange County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Orange County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Orange County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Orange County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Orange County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007