Assisted Living Facilities in Harrison County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Harrison County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Harrison County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Corydon, Indiana, you will likely find Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 315 Country Club Rd in the 47112 zip code area in Harrison County. Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assistance to older adults living in Corydon who require aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Corydon Nursing And Rehabilitation Center includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Harrison Springs Health Campus is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Corydon, Indiana. It has a total of 95 assisted living apartments. Harrison Springs Health Campus can be found at 871 Pacer Drive, in the 47112 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in Harrison County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Harrison Springs Health Campus include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 240 Beechmont Dr, inside 47112 zip code area, Indian Creek Healthcare Center provides senior assisted living in Corydon, IN to 55 and older adults who reside in Harrison County. Indian Creek Healthcare Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 135 Harrison County residents.
Harrison Healthcare Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 150 Beechmont Dr, 47112 zip code. Up to 92 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Harrison County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Harrison Healthcare Center. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Harrison County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Harrison County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Harrison County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Harrison County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Harrison County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Harrison County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Harrison County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Harrison County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Harrison County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007