Assisted Living Facilities in Adams County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Adams County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Adams County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Berne, Indiana, you will likely come across Chalet Village Health And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 1065 Parkway St in the 46711 zip code area in Adams County. Chalet Village Health And Rehabilitation Center provides help to elderly adults living in Berne who are searching for aid with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Chalet Village Health And Rehabilitation Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Swiss Village is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Berne, Indiana. It has a total of 250 assisted living units. Swiss Village can be found at 1350 W Main St, in the 46711 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Adams County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Swiss Village include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts studio and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 1300 Mercer Ave, inside 46733 zip code area, Adams Woodcrest provides assisted senior living in Decatur, IN to 55 and older adults who reside in Adams County. Adams Woodcrest accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 143 Adams County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Adams County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Adams County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Adams County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Adams County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Adams County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Adams County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007