Assisted Living Facilities in White County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in White County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in White County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living in Monticello, Indiana, you will likely come across White Oak Health Campus, situated at 814 S 6th St in the 47960 zip code area in White County. White Oak Health Campus provides assistance to older adults living in Monticello who need help with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. White Oak Health Campus includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Lakeview Village Senior Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Monticello, Indiana. It has a total of 80 assisted living apartments. Lakeview Village Senior Living can be found at 410 Tioga Rd, in the 47960 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in White County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Lakeview Village Senior Living include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 1120 N Main St, inside 47960 zip code area, Monticello Healthcare offers senior assisted living in Monticello, IN to 55 and older adults who reside in White County. Monticello Healthcare accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 116 White County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in White County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in White County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian White County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for White County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for White County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in White County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near White County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
More assisted living options in White County, IN:
If your loved one lives in White County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in White County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007