Assisted Living Facilities in Decatur County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Decatur County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Decatur County, IN area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Greensburg, Indiana, you may find Aspen Place Health Campus, situated at 2320 N Montgomery Road in the 47240 zip code area in Decatur County. Aspen Place Health Campus helps seniors living in Greensburg who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Aspen Place Health Campus includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Heritage House Of Greensburg is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Greensburg, Indiana. It has a total of 100 assisted living units. Heritage House Of Greensburg can be found at 410 Park Rd, in the 47240 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Decatur County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Heritage House Of Greensburg include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 1021 E Central Ave, inside 47240 zip code area, Arbor Grove Village provides senior assisted living in Greensburg, IN to senior citizens who live in Decatur County. Arbor Grove Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 83 Decatur County residents.
Morning Breeze Retirement Community And Healthcare is a pet friendly senior living community located at 950 N Lakeview Dr, 47240 zip code. Up to 86 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Decatur County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Morning Breeze Retirement Community And Healthcare. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Hickory Creek At Greensburg provides senior living in Decatur county, Indiana. It offers a total of 36 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Hickory Creek At Greensburg is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55+ adults living in Greensburg, IN and Decatur County. Hickory Creek At Greensburg is situated at 1620 N Lincoln St, 47240.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Greensburg, Indiana, Crown Pointe Senior Living Community is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 43 assisted living apartments and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 17-011914-1. Crown Pointe Senior Living Community provides assisted living services not just to Greensburg senior citizens, but also to all Decatur County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Decatur County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Decatur County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Decatur County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Decatur County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Decatur County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Decatur County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007