Assisted Living Facilities in Auburn, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Auburn, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Auburn elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Auburn, IN directly and in the immediate area of Dekalb County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Auburn, Indiana, you may come across Auburn Village, situated at 1751 Wesley Road in the 46706 zip code area in Dekalb County. Auburn Village helps seniors living in Auburn who are searching for aid with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Auburn Village includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Betz Nursing Home is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Auburn, Indiana. It has a total of 114 assisted living apartments. Betz Nursing Home can be found at 116 Betz Rd, in the 46706 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Dekalb County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Betz Nursing Home include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
2 More Facilities in DeKalb County, IN
Situated at 520 W Liberty St, inside 46721 zip code area, Laurels Of Dekalb offers assisted senior living in Butler, IN to elderly adults who live in Dekalb County. Laurels Of Dekalb accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 101 Dekalb County residents.
Miller's Merry Manor is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1367 S Randolph St, 46738 zip code. Up to 76 older adults who need a personal care home in Dekalb County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Miller's Merry Manor. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Auburn, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Auburn area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Auburn senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Auburn blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dekalb County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Auburn, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Auburn, Indiana
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in DEMOTTE, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, IN
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in BATESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in JASPER, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in MADISON, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaGrange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Spencer County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Perry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Auburn:
If your loved one lives in Auburn and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Auburn, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007